Every day, thousands of people across California suffer a wide range of personal injuries due to the actions of others. Many of these incidents occur because of negligence. People who fail to exercise reasonable care and caution in certain situations can easily cause tremendous harm to others. Other personal injury claims pertain to intentional acts of harm, such as assaults, robberies, and domestic violence.
If you or a loved one recently suffered any personal injury due to the actions of another party, it’s easy to feel distressed and isolated in the face of the extensive damages the other party’s actions caused. You may need legal counsel to assist you with your claim but may be hesitant about hiring an attorney when you are already struggling with economic losses from your injury.
Why You Need Personal Injury Counsel
Attempting to manage your personal injury claim without an attorney would be very difficult and present many risks. You could overlook crucial evidence that impacts your ability to recover your losses, or you could make procedural mistakes that lead to delays in the court’s handling of your case. Even if you succeed with your claim, you may fail to recognize compensation channels available to you and settle for less than you deserve.
Working with an experienced personal injury lawyer not only makes confronting your civil claim much easier but also significantly increases your chance of success with the claim. Instead of attempting to manage your recovery and your everyday obligations while simultaneously addressing complex court proceedings, you can leave your case in the hands of your attorney and focus your energy on recovery instead. While you may be apprehensive about the potential cost of your legal representation, it is vital to realize that you stand to lose much more if you attempt to handle your case alone.
How Much Does Legal Representation Cost?
When most people imagine hiring a personal injury attorney, they immediately assume that legal fees will be beyond affordability. Many Americans believe that legal representation is prohibitively expensive, but this isn’t necessarily true. Personal injury law revolves around claims of damages between private parties. If another party injured you and caused economic harm, you have the right to hold them accountable for your losses. The majority of personal injury attorneys in the US recognize that the average person does not have an extra few thousand dollars on hand to hire an attorney on an hourly basis whenever the need arises, which is why so many personal injury lawyers offer contingency fee billing.
Aaron Meyer Law offers contingency fee billing to personal injury clients. This means the client pays nothing upfront for their legal representation and only owes legal fees once we win their case. The contingency fee is a predetermined percentage of the case award. We’ll carefully review the details of our billing policy with a client before any contracts for representation are signed. When you choose our firm to represent you in a personal injury case, you can rest assured that we will be transparent with every aspect of our billing, so you will know exactly what our legal services will cost. Our firm has received many positive reviews from past clients who successfully recovered their personal injury damages thanks to our firm’s representation.
Benefits of Experienced Personal Injury Counsel
Hiring the right personal injury attorney to represent you in your claim offers several significant benefits:
- You can leave the procedural aspects of your case to your legal team. However, we will handle all court filings and ensure your case meets all applicable deadlines so the claim can proceed uninterrupted by legal red tape.
- We will thoroughly investigate the full scope of your claimable damages. Our goal is maximum compensation for our client, so you can rest assured that your legal team will exhaust every potential avenue of compensation on your behalf to maximize your recovery.
- You will be able to rest and recover with peace of mind knowing your case is in trustworthy hands. We’ll provide updates as the case progresses and will be available whenever you have questions or concerns about your case.
- If your personal injury claim involves complex questions of liability, or if you are unsure how to establish fault for your damages, you can rely on our team to provide the guidance and support you need to accurately determine responsibility for your damages.
- Our team has professional connections to expert witnesses who may play crucial roles in various aspects of your case. The average person with no legal counsel would have trouble securing the expert witness testimony they need to succeed.
- The majority of personal injury claims end with settlement negotiations. Your legal team will guide you through the settlement process to help you reach the swiftest possible resolution to your case. However, if settlement isn’t possible or would not yield maximum compensation for your losses, Attorney Aaron Meyer is not afraid to take your case to trial.
Hiring the right personal injury lawyer not only makes your case much easier to handle but also significantly increases your chances of success with your claim. California’s personal injury laws allow plaintiffs to seek compensation for economic and non-economic damages caused by defendants’ intentional misconduct or negligent actions.
Many personal injury clients are surprised to learn the true values of their claims once they have legal counsel. Therefore, if you have concerns about whether it would be worth hiring a personal injury attorney, it is vital to understand that you stand to lose much more than you would spend on representation if you forewent legal counsel.
Attorney Aaron Meyer has years of experience representing California clients in complicated personal injury claims. We understand that your recent experience has likely caused tremendous financial stress on you and your family, and you may be apprehensive about the cost of legal counsel. Our goal is to maximize your recovery and provide a reasonably priced contingency fee agreement so you have the legal representation you need when you need it most. To discuss your recent personal injury with a reliable and experienced attorney, contact Aaron Meyer Law today to schedule a consultation with our team.